Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address 2 Oakden Place
Kidderminster, Worcs DY11 6BP
E Mail email@example.com 4th January 2016.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 11thJanuary 2016 when members are summoned to attend.
(Mr. P. Kirton and Mrs J. Barnes to attend at 7.00 p.m. for Staff Appraisal meeting with Clerk)
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE DECEMBER MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters – Button Oak Speeding – any update prior to further discussion in February/Furness Mill update/VAS Sign Button Oak/Hall Farm road leak/Sturt Lane –road clean plus leaning telephone pole/Give Way sign approaching Village Hall/Roadside Signs regulations update
- Enforcement matters.
- Kinlet School – updates re dog fouling and laying of slabs behind telephone box.
- Web Site update to meet Transparency Code and Local Council Awards Scheme/Transparency Code funding
- Parish Plan Updating and Review – present situation.
6 New copy for Web Site inclusion.
- Continuation of Newsletter next year update
- Smartwater Scheme.
- Reminder re LJC Meeting 12th January and Future Fit.
- Update re Netherton Lane, Highley problems.
- Parish Census booklet.
- Staff Appraisal report.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS (None to hand at date of issue of agenda)
- APPROVAL OF BUDGET FOR 2016/7 AND SETTING OF PRECEPT FIGURE.
- APPROVAL RE OPENING NEW BANK ACCOUNT FOR BALANCE OF CLD PAYMENT (TO BE TRANSFERRED FROM CURRENT ACCOUNT.)
- APPROVAL OF QUARTERLY BUDGET REPORT.
10 COUNTY COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. (Approval for the following together with any other accounts received between date of issue of agenda and meeting) 1. Clerk’s salary and travelling expenses. 2. Rotary Printers. 3. S.A.L.C. 4. J. Barnes.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 8TH February 2016 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 11th JANUARY 2016.
(CURRENTLY TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA)
- Big ConversationWorkshop – 18th Jan. 1.30 to 4.30 Shirehall.
- Planning permissions for applications nos. 15/04497/FUL for Ms. Karen Workman for erection of a single storey side extension, rear extension to conservatory and change of exterior material of first floor rear extension from render to stained timber cladding at 1 Woodgate, Kinlet and application no.14/04587/FUL for Mr. T. Davies for erection of a detached dwelling south of Dowles Cottage, Dowles Road, Bewdley.
Circulated With Agenda.
Information re roadside signs
Quarterly Budget Report.
Proposed Budget for 2016/2017 and suggested Precept Figure.
Code of Practice relating to Complaints Procedure.
Circulated By E. Mail During Month – to be discussed as applicable.
S.R.H.A. re Little Stocks Official Opening 2/2/2016.
Papers re Joint Cleobury and Highley and Chelmarsh LJC Meeting.
S.A.L.C. Bulletin 18th Dec.
D.C.L.G. on Spending Review Briefing Notes..
Community Rights Usage Map.
To Be Circulated.
Formal Adoption Notice of SamDev Plan.