Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address 2 Oakden Place
Kidderminster, Worcs DY11 6BP
E Mail email@example.com 7th December 2015
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 14th December 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME (Apart from discussion relating to Button Oak speeding for which there is a separate section)
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE NOVEMBER MEETING.
AT THIS POINT THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING WILL CLOSE TO ENABLE DISCUSSION TO TAKE RELATING TO BUTTON OAK SPEEDING MATTERS AT THE END OF WHICH THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING WILL RECOMMENCE WITH NO PARTICIPATION BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC THEN PERMISSIBLE.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters – Button Oak Speeding – discussion and confirmation of council’s final recommendations re speeding limit as a result of earlier discussions/Furness Mill update/VAS Sign Button Oak/Hall Farm/Overgrown hedges-road sign at end of Sturt Lane.
- Enforcement matters.
- School Visit Report to include matters relating to dog fouling/Goosemoor Close to School Close footpath /Walking Bus and Parish Council’s future involvement with the school.
- Local Council Award Scheme/Web Site Hosting update
- Parish Plan Updating – Initial meeting report and way forward plans
6 New copy for Web Site inclusion.
- Continuation of Newsletter next year update
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 15/04568/FUL for Mr. R. Oakley re application under Section 73a of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 for use of land for the siting of a mobile catering trailer at Kinlet Village Hall, Kinlet.
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION IN BUDGET FOR 2016/2017.
- TRANSPARENCY CODE UPDATE AND FUND APPLICATION.
- ANNUAL STAFF APPRAISAL DATE AND TIME.
8 COUNTY COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. (Approval for the following together with any other accounts received between date of issue of agenda and meeting) 1. Clerk’s salary and travelling expenses. 2. I.T.S. Solutions. 3. S.R.H.A. 4. Rotary Printers.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 11TH January 2016 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 14th DECEMBER 2015
(CURRENTLY TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA)
- Shropshire Council re planning refusal for application no. 15/00746/OUT for Mr and Mrs Dudley for outline permission for erection of 2 detached dwellings including garages and alterations to existing vehicular access at land east of Simmonds Barn, Button Oak.
- Shropshire Council re planning permission for application no. 15/03558/FUL for Mr. C. Haywood for erection of a single storey rear extension at Weavers Cottage, Button Oak.
- Letter Mr. C. Sheahan re concerns of Borle Mill residents regarding traffic using Netherton Lane, Highley
- N.A.L.C. Factsheet re Procurement of Audit for Smaller Authorities.
- Shropshire Council re Annual Review of Place Plans.
- Shropshire Council re LJC Meeting on 12th January and Future Fit presentation.
- KPNW re Smartwater.
Circulated With Agenda.
Copy letter from Mr. C. Sheahan
Circulated By E. Mail During Month – to be discussed as applicable.
S.C. Consultation on Highways Asset Management and Communications Strategy.
Shropshire Hate Crime Research Survey.
Shropshire Council – 21 day statutory consultation re Button Oak speeding results.
SamDev Briefing Note.
E Mail from D. McWilliam
Big Conversation information plus survey.
To Be Circulated.
Local Council Review/CPRE – Countryside Voice and Field Work for Winter 2015.