Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address 2 Oakden Place
Kidderminster, Worcs DY11 6BP
E Mail email@example.com 7th September 2015
- NOTE. At 7.30 p.m. prior to the commencement of the meeting there will be a discussion with SALC re the Local Council Award Scheme
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 8.00 p.m. on MONDAY 14thSeptember 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE AUGUST MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Furness Mill/Sign at Catsley Corner/Overgrown Conifers B.4194/Button Oak Speeding update./Covered Water Meter in Meaton Lane/Damage Button Bridge Bus Shelter/Concerns re Speeding through Kinlet.
- Enforcement matters.
- School parking issues update.
- Possible Adoption of a Telephone Box for Housing a Defibrillator.
- Vacancy on the Parish Council update.
- Local Award Scheme meeting.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS None to hand at date of issue of agenda.
- NEW STANDING ORDER RESOLUTION – ‘That Parishioners’ Time at the commencement of a Parish Council meeting shall be restricted to 15 minutes overall and 3 mins. limit applied to each individual speaker on all topics they are raising. The Chairman to have discretion on these timings if applicable’
- 8. PLANNING PERMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR THE CABIN, VILLAGE HALL CAR PARK.
- LOCAL COUNCIL AWARD SCHEME REGISTRATION.
- STAFFING COMMITTEE – NEW REPRESENTATIVES TO BE APPOINTED.
11 POSSIBLE UPDATING OF COMPUTER’S ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. ( to hand at date of meeting and to include the following to hand at date of issue of agenda) 1. Clerk’s salary and travelling expenses.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 12th October 2015 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 14th SEPTEMBER 2015 TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
- Register of Electors amendments.
- Invitation Project Launch Perry Riding for the Disabled.
- Shropshire Council re Planning Permissions for 15/02697/FUL for Mr. P. Kirton for erection of 2 storey extension and lean-to extension at Fastings Farm, Button Bridge Lane. Kinlet and 14/02022/FUL for Mr. and Mrs. D. Dudley for erection of a dwelling and garage together with alteration to vehicular access
Circulated During Month.
Future Fit Briefing Notes.
Circulated with Agenda
Additional information re Defibrillators.
Copy E. Mail from A. Longdon re Button Oak Speeding.
Details re Ruling Boost for Shropshire Affordable Housing Developments
Copy emails D. Slade and Safer Roads Partnership re Button Oak Speeding.
To Be Circulated.
Clerks and Councils Direct.