Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address 2 Oakden Place
Kidderminster, Worcs DY11 6BP
E Mail email@example.com 1ST February 2016.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 8th FEBRUARY 2016 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE JANUARY MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
- Highway Matters – Furness Mill update/VAS Sign Button Oak and Kinlet/Hall Farm road leak update / Sturt Lane –road clean/Netherton Lane problems/Milestone plate change over latest/Chevron Bend sign approaching Catsley Corner update
- Enforcement matters.
- Kinlet School – updates re dog fouling and land behind telephone box.
- Web Site update to meet Transparency Code and Grant position.
- Local Council Award Scheme requirements/Scanner connection.
- Parish Plan Updating and Review – present situation.
- New copy for Web Site inclusion.
- Continuation of Newsletter update
- Opening of second NatWest Account.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS (None to hand at date of issue of agenda)
- RESOLUTION – ‘THAT THE PARISH COUNCIL STANDS BY ITS DECISION MADE ON THE 10TH AUGUST 2015 TO REQUEST THAT SHROPSHIRE COUNCIL RAISE THE SPEED LIMIT THROUGH BUTTON OAK TO 40 m.p.h.’
- APPROVAL OF CODE OF PRACTICE RELATING TO COMPLAINTS.
- POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE OF JUNE MEETING.
- FORMAT OF ANNUAL PARISH MEETING.
- YEARLY DONATIONS TO LOCAL ORGANISATIONS
- APPROVAL OF AMENDMENT TO SECTION 7.3 OF FINANCIAL REGULATIONS.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. (Approval for the following together with any other accounts received between date of issue of agenda and meeting) 1. Clerk’s salary and travelling expenses. 2. C.P.R.E. 3. S.A.L.C. 4 .Betelguise Web Design of Bridgnorth
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 14th March 2016 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION AT MEETING 8th FEBRUARY 2016. CURRENTLY TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA)
- Shropshire Council re planning permission for 15/04568/FUL for Mr. R.Oakley under Section 73a of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 for use of land for the siting of a mobile catering trailer.
- Shropshire Council ‘Working through Financial Difficulties’ meeting.
- S.A.L.C. Audit/End of Year Presentation.
- County Councillors re agenda timing.
Circulated With Agenda.
Code of Practice relating to Complaints Procedure.
Amended Budget and Precept requirement
Financial Regulations alteration.
Circulated By E. Mail During Month – to be discussed as applicable.
N.H.S. 111 Out of Hours Briefing letters.
Gill George – Act Now to save Shropshire.
A.Dilley re costings.
S.A.L.C. response to Big Conservation Consultation
E.Mail re Park Close path.