Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address 2 Oakden Place
Kidderminster, Worcs DY11 6BP
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org 2nd November 2015
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 9thNovember 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME
- SIMON HARRIS TO SIGN HIS DECLARATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICE.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE OCTOBER MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters – Furness Mill//Overgrown Conifers B.4194/Button Oak Speeding Update/VAS Sign Button Oak/Road Closures/Hall Farm/Overgrown hedges-Road Signs
- Enforcement matters.
- School Involvement/Visit
- Local Council Award Scheme update.
- Web Site Hosting
- Dog Fouling in School Lane update.
- Computer Anti-Virus Protection/Talk Talk
- Parish Plan updating – initial meeting.
9 New copy for Web Site inclusion.
- Continuation of Newsletter next year update
- Roadside Notices.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 15/004237/FUL for Mr D. Beardsmore for installation of a Clearview ‘Solution 400’ Wood Burner to Garden Room at Winnal Long Barn, Winnal Court, Kinlet
- 15/04497/FUL for Mrs. K. Workman for erection of a single storey side extension, rear extension to conservatory and change of exterior material of first floor rear extension from render to stained timber cladding at 1 Woodgate, Kinlet.
- 15/04445/AGR for Mrs. D. Childe re proposed formation of forestry and estate access tracks. (Design, Access and Planning Statement on S.C. website) FOR INFORMATION ONLY.
- Weavers Cottage, Button Oak Planning Application 15.03558/FUL – Representation required
at Planning Meeting on 1st December.
7 APPROVAL OF BANK RECONCILIATION.
8 COUNTY COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. ( to hand at date of meeting and to include the following to hand at date of issue of agenda) 1. Clerk’s salary and travelling expenses. 2. T. Preece Timber Buildings (bus shelter repair) – £240.00
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 14th December 2015 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 9TH NOVEMBER 2015
(CURRENTLY TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA)
- Planning approval for 15/03581/FUL for Shropshire Council for erection of extension to provide visitor lobby, offices, staff room and w.c. at Kinlet C of E School, Kinlet.
- SALC re training session on the Transparency Code Monday 30th Nov.
Circulated With Agenda.
Bank Reconciliation 1/4/2015 to 30/9/2015
Circulated By E. Mail During Month.
S.C. Consultation on Highways Asset Management and Communications Strategy.
Email from Philip Engleheart.
Information Bulletin 19/10
- Mercia PCC Newsletter.
Invitation re site visit Little Stocks Close 2nd/3rd Nov.
Latest Statement NHS Future Fit
S.C. re B.4199 road closure.
New Councillor Training – 25th November 2015 (Mr. S. Harris and Mrs. J. Rowley)
To Be Circulated.
Clerks and Councils Direct.
Letter M. Green (Shropshire Defend our NHS) re Future Fit.
SALC Conference and AGM notes – 31st October 2015.