Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address 2 Oakden Place
Kidderminster, Worcs DY11 6BP
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org 1st August 2015
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 10thAugust 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
Signing of Declaration of Acceptance of Office by Mrs. J. Rowley.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE JULY MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates to include Furness MillHall Farm/Sturt Lane pothole//Sign Catsley Corner/ Overgrown conifers B.4194/VAS sign Button Oak/B.4363 from Park Close to junction B.4555/Covered Water meter in Meaton Lane/Button Oak Average Speed Check update/Damage to Button Bridge Bus Shelter./Council Spraying in Goosemoor Close.
Any other highway matters.
Mrs Shineton – update on general effectiveness of Highway Repairs review.
PLUS any new problems.
- Enforcement matters.
- School parking issues update.
- Possible Adoption of a Telephone Box for Housing a Defibrillator.
- Vacancy on the Parish Council update.
- Local Award Scheme meeting.
- Diamond Bus Company – Traffic Commission decision – possible objection.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 1. 15/02133/FUL for Mr. and Mrs. W. Bache for erection of one affordable dwelling, creation of vehicular access and installation of sewage treatment plant at Gibbons Well, Button Bridge Lane, Button Bridge.
- 15/02426/FUL for Mr. P. Moult re installation of french windows to front and rear elevations and erection of fence and gate at Courtyard Cottage, Winnal Court, Kinlet.
- 15/02697/FUL for Mr.P. Kirton for erection of 2 storey extension and lean to extension at Fastings Farm, Button Bridge Lane, Button Bridge.
(Please check Shropshire Public Access (Planning) site for further details re the above applications.)
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. ( to hand at date of meeting and to include the following to hand at date of issue of agenda) 1. ClerkÕs salary and travelling expenses. 2 Kinlet Village Hall.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 14th September 2015 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
- E. Mail R. Crawford re vacancy.
Circulated During Month.
Circulated with Agenda
Further clarification re Pecuniary Interests/Parish Councillor applicant.
- Mail from Claire Fell re B.4363 Kinlet 30 mph speed limit.