Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org 13th October 2014.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 10thNovember 2014 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE OCTOBER MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates and new problems to include Furness Mill, Hall Farm, Sturt Lane (potholes and flooding on bend), Button Oak Speeding, Milestones, Footpath near to Old Colliery, Potholes near The Woodlands,
Meaton Lane resurfacing, Flooding on B.4555 (Tiphouse to Highley), Potholes on B.4555 at Hillfield, Crumpsend Farm – splay problems.
- Enforcement matters.
- Hedge trimming – responses to request for trimming.
- KNHW re crime prevention advice for heating oil tanks.
- School Parking Issues.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 14/04491/FUL for Mrs. S. Williams for erection of 1 dwelling following demolition of existing at The Hide, Dowles Road, Bewdley.
- PLACE PLAN CONSULTATION RE UPDATING REQUIREMENTS.
- CONSIDERATION OF DONATION TO VILLAGE HALL RE ELECTRICAL AND OTHER WORK REQUIRED.
- APPROVAL OF HALF YEARLY RECEIPTS AND PAYMENTS ACCOUNTS.
10 ARRANGEMENTS FOR STAFFING MEETING.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 8TH December 2014 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m. with Public Participation time.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 20th OCTOBER 2014
TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
- S.A.L.C. AGM 1st November.
Circulated via E. Mail.
Shropshire Community Health News
TO BE CIRCULATED.
Clerks and Councils Direct.