Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail email@example.com 4th August 2014.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 11thAugust 2014 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE JULY MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters to include Furness Mill, Hall Farm, Sturt Lane, Button Oak
Speeding, VAS at Button Oak and potholes at Severn Lodge Lane
- Enforcement matters
3.. Spring Meadow.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 14/03189/OUT for Xebec Investments Ltd. for outline approval for erection of 12 open market dwellings and 3 local affordable dwellings south of Little Stocks Close, Kinlet.
- 14/03471/SCR for Mr. M. Whetter fot installation of solar panels at Meaton Farm, Meaton Lane, Kinlet.
- POSSIBLE COMMUNITY LED DEVELOPMENT GRANT CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS S.R.H.A. COSTS OF INSTALLING LAND DRAINAGE SCHEME.
- OLD COLLIERY FOOTPATH.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary/ travelling expenses. 2. J. Burgess – annual contribution towards telephone etc. provision. 3. Shropshire re election expenses 4. S.A.L.C. re training.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING. – Monday September 8th 2014 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m. with Public Participation Time.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 11th AUGUST 2014. TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
- S.A.L.C. re Shropshire Women and ChildrenÕs centre.
- Shropshire Council re surface dressing Summer 2014.
- Shropshire Council Community Tree Scheme.
TO BE CIRCULATED.