Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail email@example.com 5th January 2015
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 12thJANUARY 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE DECEMBER 2014 MEETING
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates and new problems to include Furness Mill/ Hall
Farm/Sturt Lane/ Button Oak Speeding/Milestones/Footpath near Old Colliery/The Woodlands pothole/Meaton Lane/Flooding on B.4555 and Crumpsend Farm splay/Outside WinnalCottage/Nortons End Bank/Outside Old Forge/Drain Cover Button Oak/125 Bus Service/Signs at Goosemoor Close & Catsley Corner.
- Enforcement matters.
- Hedge trimming – responses to request for trimming.
- School parking issues update
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 14/05452/VAR for Shropshire Rural Housing Ass. for variation of Condition 2 (approved plans) attached to planning permission ref.14/00897/FUL to modify wall treatment to land to side of Little Stocks Close, Kinlet.
- REPORT RE STAFF APPRAISAL
- UPDATE RE QUALITY COUNCIL SCHEME REPLACEMENT BY LOCAL COUNCIL AWARD SCHEME.
- CONSIDERATION OF PARISH POLLS REGULATIONS MODERNISATION
- S.A.L.CÕS REQUEST FOR SUPPORT RE COUNCIL TAX SUPPORT GRANT NOT BEING PAID TO SHROPSHIRE PARISH & TOWN COUNCILS.
- APPROVAL OF BUDGET AND SETTING OF PRECEPT (2015/2016)
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary and travelling expenses. 2. Signing of request for ÔstoppedÕ cheque no. 001229 re Ditton Priors First Responders Scheme which is no longer in operation.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 9th February 2015 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m. with Public Participation time.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 12th JANUARY 2015 TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
Circulated by E. Mail during month.
- Dept. for Communities and Local Government Consultation re modernising Parish Poll regulations.
- S.A.L.C.Õs letter re Council Tax Support Grant cessation.
- Shropshire Council re approval for application no. 14/04338/FUL for The Cottage, Button Oak for Mr. T. Wilkinson.
- Shropshire Council re road closure B.4194 Dowles Road, Button Bridge, 9th March for 2 days
- Shropshire Council re road closure Ferny Hall to Yew Tree Farm junction, Chorley 17th Feb for 3 days.
- IP&E Communications re ShropshireÕs NHS Walk-In Centre.
- Police and Crime Commissioner Precept Consultation 2015-2016.
TO BE CIRCULATED.
Police and Crime CommissionerÕs Newsletter Issue 5 – Dec. 2014
Local Council Review.