Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail email@example.com 6th April 2015
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.00 p.m. on MONDAY 13thAPRIL 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE MARCH 9TH & 23rd MEETINGS.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates to include Furness Mill/ Hall Farm/Sturt Lane/ Button Oak Speeding/Footpath near Old Colliery/Meaton Lane/Flooding on B.4555 and Crumpsend Farm splay/Outside Winnal Cottage/Outside Old Forge/Sign Catsley Corner/Hedge trimming/Kingswood Lane flooding/
Overgrown conifers B.4194/Recent road closure B.4194 problems.
PLUS any new problems.
- Enforcement matters.
- School parking issues update
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 15/01181/FUL for Mrs. Denise Mills re formation of a new vehicular access on land at KinletEstate off B.4363, Billingsley.
- APPROVAL OF UPDATED RISK ASSESSMENT.
- APPROVAL OF BUDGET 1/1/2015 TO 31/3/2015.
- PROBLEMS WITH LOCKED SCHOOL NOTICE BOARD.
- NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH CURRENT POSITION.
- BUTTON OAK SURGERIES.
- NECESSITY FOR APPOINTMENT OF S.R.H.A. REPRESENTATIVE.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. (to include the following to hand at date of issue of agenda)
- ClerkÕs salary and travelling expenses. 2. Rotary Printers. 3. SALC. 4. Petty Cash. 5. Reimbursements re Button Oak questionnaire expenses..
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday May 11th in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.00 p.m. and will be the Annual Parish Council Meeting followed at 8.00 p.m. by the Annual Parish Meeting.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 13th APRIL 2015 TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
Circulated by E. Mail during month.
Health and Wellbeing Community Engagement details.
Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust Newsletter.
Circulated with Agenda
Budget 1/1/2015 to 31/3/2015.
Letter from Ms. K. Williams re school parking issues.
Design, Access and Planning Statement 15/01181/FUL
- Shropshire Council Register of Electors alterations.
- SALC Training Courses.
TO BE CIRCULATED
- S.R.H.A. Minutes of Project Board 20th March 2015
- Local Council Review/CPRE Field Work and Countryside Voice Spring 2015.