Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address 2 Oakden Place
Kidderminster, Worcs DY11 6BP
E Mail email@example.com 6th July 2015
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 13th July 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE JUNE MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates to include Hall Farm/Sturt Lane pothole//Sign Catsley Corner/ Overgrown conifers B.4194/VAS sign Button Oak/B.4363 from Park Close to junction B.4555/Covered Water meter in Meaton Lane/Button Oak Average Speed Check update.
Mrs Shineton – update on review on general effectiveness of highway repairs/Damage to Button Oak Bus Shelter.
PLUS any new problems.
- Enforcement matters.
- School parking issues update.
- Button Oak Church.
- Possible Adoption of a Telephone Box for Housing a Defibrillator.
- SAMDev Plan re any possible modifications re holiday lets, agricultural buildings, drainage
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 15/02795/AGR for erection of a forestry building for cutting and storing logs on land at Raggits Quarry, Knowle Hill, Kinlet for Mrs. D. Childe. NOTE:- Not a formal consultation for information only.
- 15/02729/AGR for proposed formation of forestry and estate access tracks for Kinlet Estate.
NOTE – Not a formal consultation for information only. Design, Access and Planning Statement on Shropshire Council website.
- 15/02461/CPL re Certificate of Lawful Development for the erection of an ancillary
outbuilding for Mr.C. Price, 16 Button Bridge Lane, Button Bridge.
- VOTING FOR CO-OPTION OF NEW COUNCILLOR.
- APROVAL OF QUARTERLY BUDGET REPORT.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. ( to hand at date of meeting and to include the following to hand at date of issue of agenda) 1. ClerkÕs salary and travelling expenses. 2. Rotary Printers. 3. I.T.S. Solutions. 4. DHCnet.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 10TH August 2015 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 13th July 2015
TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
Circulated During Month.
N.A.L.C. Bulletin on National Development.
Parish CouncilsÕ Bill Task and Finish Group – Table of Code of Policy Positions.
Circulated with Agenda
Copies of applications for vacancy on Parish Council.
Quarterly Budget Report.
- Gail Tweedale re Pound Green and Button Oak Community Hall representative.
- Decision Notices re Planning Applications 15/01751/LBC, 15/00898/FUL and 15/01181/FUL
- Local Council Awards Scheme Training.
- Update to Register of Electors.
To be Circulated.
Clerks and Councillors Direct.
Local Council Review.