Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org 7th July 2014.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 14th July 2014 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE JUNE MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters to include Furness Mill, Hall Farm, Sturt Lane, Possible Blocked Drain above Hall Farm, Button Oak Speeding
- Enforcement matters
3.. Spring Meadow.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 14/02608/FUL for Mr. D. Lewis for erection of a detached dwelling at
- 14/02822/PMBPA for prior approval under Part 3, Class MB of the Town
and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Amendment &
Consequential Provisions) (England) Order 2014 for the change of use from
Agricultural use to residential use at Fastings Farm, Button Bridge Lane,
Button Bridge for Mr. A. Rowles.
- Shropshire Rural Housing Association – change of type of materials in respect of application no. 14/00897 for 8 affordable dwellings etc. at land Little Stocks Close, Kinlet.
- APPROVAL OF QUARTERLY BUDGET REPORT.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary/ travelling expenses. 2. DHCnet. 3.Re-imbursement J. Burgess for stationery. 4. S.A.L.C. Training.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING. – Monday August 11th 2014 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m. with Public Participation Time.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 14th JULY 2014. TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
- Acknowledgment of donations from Kinlet Playgroup/Kinlet School/Cleobury Youth Partnership/S.A.R.A.
- Shropshire Council re Upper Farmhouse Cottage, Kinlet.
- Shropshire Council re register of electors
- Shropshire Fire and Rescue public meetings.
TO BE CIRCULATED.
Clerks and Council Direct