Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail email@example.com 13th October 2014.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 20thOctober 2014 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE SEPTEMBER MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates and new problems to include Furness Mill, Hall Farm, Sturt Lane, Button Oak Speeding, Potholes at Severn Lodge Lane, Milestones, Footpath near to Old Colliery, Potholes near The Woodlands.,
Meaton Lane resurfacing.
- Enforcement matters
- KarlÕs Kabin – position re planning permission.
- Hedge trimming and Dead Trees removal – details of problem sites
5 Affordable Housing – Little Stocks Close Update.
- Meaton Farm Solar Panels update re approvals required.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
14/04338/FUL for Mr. T Wilkinson for erection of 2 storey extension, elevation alterations including formation of bay window at The Cottage, Button Oak, Kinlet.
- APPROVAL OF BUDGET – 1/7/2014 to 30/9/2014 (enclosed)
- APPROVAL OF AMENDED STANDING ORDERS – 1. Delete 1.f. 2. Add Ôor e.mailÕ to 3.a.1. 3. Add ÔA yearly staff appraisal will be undertakenÕ
to 20. (New sheets 1,2,3 and 7 enclosed)
- PARKING ISSUES AT SCHOOL AT DROP UP AND PICK UP TIMES
(Possible yellow no parking zig zag lines and school walking bus).
- POSSIBILITY OF MIRROR AT CATSLEY CORNER.
- DETAILED AGENDA INFORMATION/LAYOUT.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary. 2. ITS Solutions. 3. Kinlet Village Hall.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 10th November 2014 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m. with Public Participation time.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 20th OCTOBER 2014TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
- S.A.L.C. AGM 1st November.
- Community Spaces Half Day Conference
- C. Wait and Ass. reKinlet Estate Woodland and Management Plan (details enclosed/plan at meeting)
- Shropshire Council Planning decision re 14/03642 Upper House Cottage for Mr. J. Crate.
- Crime Prevention advice for heating oil tanks.
- Shropshire Council potholing scheme re ongoing programme of planned road closures.
- W. Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner Survey.
Circulated via E. Mail.
Police and Crime Commissioner for West Mercia e.-newsletter.
Place Plan Annual Consultation.
TO BE CIRCULATED.
CPRE Shropshire Voice.
Local Council Review/Clerks and Councils Direct.
Neen Savage Community Led Plan.