PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A DISCUSSION WITH INSPECTOR THOMAS RE BUTTON OAK SPEEDING COMMENCING AT 7.00 p.m.
Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org 1st December 2014.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 8thDEC 2014 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE OCTOBER MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates and new problems to include Furness Mill, Hall Farm, Sturt Lane (potholes and flooding on bend), Button Oak Speeding and pothole, Milestones, Footpath near to Old Colliery, Potholes near The Woodlands, Meaton Lane problems, Flooding on B.4555 (Tiphouse to Highley), Potholes on B.4555 at Hillfield, Crumpsend Farm – splay problems.
Kinlet Village 30 mph sign – deep hole, Drain cover between Hall Farm and Sturt Lane
- Enforcement matters.
- Hedge trimming – responses to request for trimming.
- KNHW Co-Ordinators report re recent meeting.
- School parking issues and possibility of provision of footpath from new development along side of the school playing field.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 14/05065/OUT for Mrs. Christine Parry for proposed residential land south of The Dingle, Button Bridge Lane, Button Bridge re outline permission for erection of 3 open market dwellings and 2 affordable dwellings and formation of vehicular access.
- PLACE PLAN CONSULTATION – Signing Off.
- UPDATE RE FUTURE OF 125 BUS SERVICE.
- CONSULTATION RE CONTINUING PROVISION OF PUBLIC PAYPHONE NR GOOSEMOOR CLOSE AND JUNC B.436 KINLET
- ANY ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED IN NEXT YEARÕS BUDGET
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary. 2. Expenses A. Longdon.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday 12th January 2015 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m. with Public Participation time.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 8th DECEMBER 2014TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
No correspondence to hand at present.
Circulated via E. Mail.
Shropshire Women and ChildrenÕs Services News – Nov. 2014.
S.A.L.C. Annual report 2013 – 2014