Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail email@example.com 1st June 2015
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 8th June 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TIME (Any general matters)
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE MAY MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates to include Furness Mill/ Hall Farm/Sturt Lane/ Footpath near Old Colliery/Meaton Lane/Sign Catsley Corner/ Overgrown conifers B.4194/VAS sign Button Oak/B.4363 from Park Close to junction B.4555.
Mrs Shineton .- Report on Water meter covered over in Meaton Lane/Potholes at Sturt Lane B.4143 repaired twice.
PLUS any new problems.
- Enforcement matters.
- School parking issues update /Notice Board
AT THIS POINT THE MEETING WILL BE ADJOURNED FOR AN OPEN DISCUSSION RE THE ANALYSIS OF THE BUTTON OAK SPEEDING QUESTIONNAIRE AND ANY FUTURE ACTION.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- WF.D.C. 15/0265/FUL Proposed bungalow on site of previous chalet on Land adj. Dowles Cottage, Dowles Road, Bewdley for Mr. T. Davies.
- 15/01751/LBC for replacement windows, internal alterations to remove false floor, alterations to first floor layout affecting a Grade 11* Listed Building at Birch Farm, Button Bridge Lane for Mr. S.J.L Roberts.
- CONSIDERATION OF INTERNAL AUDITORÕS REPORT AND COMPLETION & APPROVAL OF ANNUAL RETURN.
- CONSIDERATION OF POINTS RAISED DURING THE ABOVE OPEN DISCUSSION RE BUTTON OAK SPEEDING MATTER.
- CONDITION OF BUTTON OAK CHURCH.
- RE-DIRECTION OF COUNCILÕS POST
- POSSIBLE ADOPTION OF A TELEPHONE BOX FOR HOUSING A DEFIBRILLATOR.
- VILLAGE HALL/LOTTERY FUNDING POSSIBILITY
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS. (to include the following to hand at date of issue of agenda) 1. ClerkÕs salary and travelling expenses. 2. Monkey Office. 3. Reimbursement to Clerk for post re-direction.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday July 13th 2015 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 8th June 2015
TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
Circulated with Agenda
Design, Access and Planning Statement15/01751/LBC.
- Rotary Printers re stickers for letter heading.
- Acknowledgments of donations from S.A.R.A and Kinlet School.
- ChairmenÕs Training.
- Gail Tweedale re Pound Green and Button Oak Community Hall representative.
TO BE CIRCULATED
West Mercia PCC Newsletters.
Clerks and Councils Direct.
C.P.R.E. Shropshire Voice – Annual Report