Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail email@example.com 1st September 2014.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 8th September 2014 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE AUGUST MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters to include Furness Mill, Hall Farm, Sturt Lane, Button Oak
Speeding, VAS at Button Oak, Potholes at Severn Lodge Lane, Milestones,
Horse sign – Borle Mill Bank and Footpath near to Old Colliery.
- Enforcement matters
4 Affordable Housing – Little Stocks Close.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 14/03642/FUL for erection of single storey garden room to rear elevation at Upper House Cottage, Kinlet for Mr. J. Crate.
- 14/03897/SCR for installation of solar panels at Meaton Farm, Meaton Lane, Kinlet for Mr. M.Whetter.
- RESOLUTION – MONTHLY AGENDAS AND MINUTES CAN BE SENT BY E.MAIL TO COUNCILLORS IF REQUESTED.
- APPROVAL OF BANK RECONCILIATION.
- CONSIDERATION AND APPROVAL OF EXTERNAL AUDITORÕS CERTIFICATE AND OPINION 2013/14.
- KARLÕS KABIN.
- DATE OF OCTOBER MEETING.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary/ travelling expenses. 2. D. Dixon – travelling expenses.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING. – To be discussed.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 8th SEPTEMBER 2014 TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
- WWI Remembrance Services.
- Severn Centre Celebration – (details sent with agenda)
Circulated via E. Mail.
Community Health News.
Shropshire Mobile Network Coverage.
S.A.L.C. Information Bulletin.