Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org 2nd February 2015
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 9thFebruary 2015 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE JANUARY MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters updates and new problems to include Furness Mill/ Hall
Farm/Sturt Lane/ Button Oak Speeding/Footpath near Old Colliery/The Woodlands pothole/Meaton Lane/Flooding on B.4555 and Crumpsend Farm splay/Outside Winnal Cottage//Outside Old Forge/Drain Cover Button Oak/Sign Catsley Corner/Hawkbatch car park entrance/Hedge trimming.
- Enforcement matters.
- School parking issues update
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 14/05770/FUL for Shropshire Rural Housing Association re drainage connection from new affordable housing scheme – planning approval 14/00897/FUL.
- 15/00060/PMBPA for Mrs. J. Alltree re change of use from agricultural barn to residential dwelling at Birch View Farm, Park Close, Kinlet for Prior Approval under Part 3, Class MB of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Amendment and Consequential Provisions) (England) Order 2014. NB. This application is for information only.
- CONSIDERATION AND APPROVAL OF UPDATED FINANCIAL REGULATIONS AND INTERNAL CONTROL ASSESSMENT.
- CONSIDERATION AND APPROVAL OF MEDIA POLICY
- FORMAT FOR ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL AND ANNUAL PARISH MEETINGS – MAY 11TH
- APPROVAL OF BUDGET REPORT 1/10/2014 TO 31/12/2014
- APPOINTMENT OF INTERNAL AUDITOR.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary and travelling expenses. 2. Monkey Office. 3. Rotary Printers. 4. DHCnet. 5 .B and S.S. Crucial Crew. 6. CPRE.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
This will take place on Monday March in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m. with Public Participation time.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 9th JANUARY 2015 TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
Circulated by E. Mail during month.
Financial Regulations and Internal Control details.
Circulated with Agenda
Amended Budget as approved January 2015
Budget Report 1/10/2014 to 31/12/2014
Additional Financial Regulations and Internal Control details
- 4th Ringway Pothole scheme.
- NHS Future Fit.
- S.C. re New Road, Highley Road Closure and B.4363 from Cleobury Mortimer A4117 jct. to start of Kinlet Bank
- S.C. re approval for 14/04491/FUL for erection of dwelling following demolition of existing at The Hide, Dowles Road, Bewdley.
- Transparency Code for Small Authorities.
- Philip Dunne re Council Tax Support Grant.
TO BE CIRCULATED.
NHS Future Fit Digest Newsletter