Clerk Mrs. J. Burgess
Address Oakfield, Hoarstone Lane
Worcs DY12 1NQ
Tel 01299 402859
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org 2nd June 2014.
A meeting of KINLET PARISH COUNCIL will be held in the Parish Hall, Kinlet at 7.30 p.m. on MONDAY 9th June 2014 when members are summoned to attend.
J.M. Burgess (Mrs). CLERK.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
- APOLOGIES. (to be submitted to Chairman or Clerk only please with
reason for non attendance)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE MAY MEETING.
- MATTERS ARISING
1 Highway Matters to include Button Oak speeding, Catsley Corner, Monthly Inspections, Hall Farm, Furness Mill, Highways Meeting, B.4555 camber, Woodlands pothole.
- Enforcement matters
- Neighbourhood Watch Update.
- Spring Meadow.
- Training Requirement Forms.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
- 14/01973/CPL for Forest View, 4 Fallowfield, Kinlet re Lawful Development Certificate for the proposed erection of extension to existing wooden shed for Mr. And Mrs. McGowan.( For information only)
- COMPLETION AND APPROVAL OF ANNUAL RETURN.
- COUNTY COUNCILLORSÕ REPORTS.
- PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS TO HAND.
- ClerkÕs salary/ travelling expenses. 2. A. Longdon – travelling expenses.
- ? First Responders Donation.
- ITEMS NEXT AGENDA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING. – Monday July 14th 2014 in the Parish Hall commencing at 7.30 p.m. with Public Participation Time.
CORRESPONDENCE FOR CONSIDERATION
AT MEETING 9th JUNE 2014. TO HAND AT DATE OF ISSUE OF AGENDA.
- Acknowledgment of donation Midlands Air Ambulance.
TO BE CIRCULATED.
Clerks and Council Direct
Severn Hospice Year Book.
Copy letter from Nick Bowles (Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Planning) to Daniel Kawczynksi MP