Kinlet Parish Council Meeting Dates
The Parish Council normally meets on the 2nd Monday of each month, except during Bank Holiday periods when the date will be changed.
Proposed Parish Council meeting dates for 2020
- JANUARY 13th
- FEBRUARY 10th
- MARCH 9th
- MARCH 16th
- MARCH 24th (Extraordinary Meeting)
- APRIL 14th (cancelled)
- MAY 11th (Annual Parish Council Meeting commencing at 7.00 p.m.) POSTPONED (any appointments which would usually be made at this meeting will continue until the next Annual Meeting or until the council decides otherwise, whichever is the earliest. It is currently anticipated that the next Annual Council Meeting will take place in May 2021)
- MAY 11TH (Annual Parish Meeting commencing at 8.00 p.m.) (POSTPONED)
- JUNE 8th (cancelled)
- JULY 14th (remote meeting via Zoom)
- AUGUST 10th (remote meeting via Zoom)
- SEPTEMBER 14th (remote meeting via Zoom)
- OCTOBER 12th (remote meeting via Zoom)
- NOVEMBER 10th (remote meeting via Zoom)
- DECEMBER 14th
All meetings normally commence at 7.30 p.m. and are held at Kinlet Village Hall. Any changes to time and venue will be noted on agendas which are posted on the village notices boards and on the website. Meeting dates subject to change on decision by Parish Council.
Please contact the Clerk if you wish to confirm time and venue of meetings.